Very good condition, no box.
DSD 5.6MHz / PCM 384kHz capable Dual Monaural D/A Converter
Pioneering the sound frontier with state – of – the art technology
- Supports DSD 2.8/5.6MHz file native playback by ASIO 2.1 or DoP methods.
- Supports up to 32bit/384kHz PCM audio playback
- Dual monaural design from the power supply unit (Troidal-core), DAC to operational amplifier.
- “High-standard” parts: BurrBrown PCM1795 and MUSES8920 for high-quality sound.
- Energy efficient “green-technology” design: Max power consumption, 13W and an auto power-saving mode.
- Full-metal jacket. Gorgeous aluminum panels for front, top and sides. Small footprint fits your desktop.
Indeed TEAC is making outstanding products right now from a design, performance, features, and aesthetics POV. I have the UD301 and it is fantastic. While the 501 has now been replaced by the 503/ 505, you can still find it for sale, and it is certainly worth grabbing before they are all gone. You won’t find anything better for even three times the price.