ATC SCM19A 2-Way Active Loudspeakers
Well, some may accuse me of heresy, but I won’t be passive in my appraisal of the SCM19A. There is no two-way loudspeaker that I would recommend more highly. – The Absolute Sound
- New ATC designed and built dual suspension 25mm soft dome HF unit with precision alloy wave guide.
- “SL” spec bass driver with 75mm integral Soft Dome.
- 9kg optimised short-coil/long gap motor assembly.
- On-board grounded source 182 watt Class A/B Bi-amplifier.
- Active crossover filters and overload protection.
- Veneered Finish Options – Cherry, Black Ash.
- Painted Finish Options – Satin Black, Satin White.
- 6 year warranty.
SCM19A Review Hi-Fi Choice July 2016
SCM19A Review Hi-Fi Pig August 2016
SCM19A Review Positive Feedback September 2016
SCM19A Review Hi Fi Wigwam April 2017
SCM19A Review The Absolute Sound May 2017
Drivers: HF ATC 25mm dual suspension Tweeter, Mid/LF ATC 150mm SL
Matched Response: +/- 0.5dB
Frequency Response (-6dB): 54Hz-22kHz
Dispersion: ±80° Coherent Horizontal, ±10° Coherent Vertical
Max SPL: 108dB
Crossover Frequency: 2.5kHz
Input Connector: Female XLR
Input sensitivity: 1V
Filters: 2nd Order critically damped with phase compensation
Overload Protection: Active FET momentary gain reduction
Fault Protection: DC fault protection and thermal trip. Fault indication on rear panel mounted LED
Amplifier Output: 150W LF, 32W HF
Dimensions (HxWxD): 980 x 370 x 344mm / 38.58 x 14.56 x 13.54″ (inc. foot plinth & amp, spikes add 25mm to height, grill adds 34mm to depth)
Spikes: 4 per cabinet, M8 x 1.25mm
|Dimensions||36 × 40 × 110 cm|
There are no reviews yet.