- New ATC designed and built 25mm soft dome HF unit with precision alloy wave guide.
- ATC 164mm bass driver.
- Massive optimised motor assembly.
- ATC Soft Dome mid-range driver.
- Flat impedance curve allowing easy load for amplifiers.
- Veneered Finish Options – Cherry, Black Ash.
- Painted Finish Options – Satin Black, Satin White.
- 6 year warranty.
“Given a serious source and recording the new ATC SCM40 is superb – I know of no price rivals that give this level of accuracy, speed and insight…it’s capable of a level of transparency you normally only expect from loudspeakers at three or four times its price.” Hi-Fi Choice, October 2014
Matched Response: ±0.5dB
Frequency Response (-6dB): 48Hz-22kHz
Dispersion: ±80° Coherent Horizontal, ±10° Coherent Vertical
Sensitivity: 85dB @ 1W @ 1metre
Max SPL: 112dB
Recommended Power Amplifier: 75 to 300 Watts
Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohm
Crossover Frequencies: 380Hz & 3.5kHz
Connectors: Binding Posts/4mm Plugs, tri-wire
Dimensions (HxWxD): 980 x 370 x 305mm / 38.58 x 14.56 x 12.01″ (inc. foot plinth, spikes add 25mm to height, grill adds 34mm to depth)
Spikes: 4 per cabinet, M8 x 1.25mm
|Dimensions||305 × 370 × 980 cm|