Novaris Surge Filter PP10 US 8 Socket HiFi Grade
Novaris has been designing and manufacturing lightning and electrical disturbance protection for over 20 years. We specialise in the protection of power and data signalling. Our products are in use Australia wide, and internationally, and we are now world leaders in lightning and surge technology
Novaris is an Australian company that specializes in building lightning protection devices. Mr. Philip Tompson, the founder of Novaris, explains the benefits for this one-of-a-kind surge filter, protecting sensitive equipment and the removal of noise.
- The PP10 is capable of 50kAmps protection in rooms.
- Surge protection and Noise Rejection
- The PP10 is engineered with a high rejection of common node noise choke torroidal ferrite core, two windings, in two opposite directions stops noise going in.
- Transverse mode eliminates the signal differences between line and neutral, and features a bigger inductor in "live".
- The rest of the noise gets passed into the earth, resulting in a lower noise floor, perfect for Hi-End audio reproduction, and protection from power surges.
CLASS LEADING SURGE PROTECTION WITH AC LINE POWER FILTER
Transient overvoltages superimposed on the AC mains are a major cause of electronic equipment failure. Most small surges go unnoticed but cause permanent degradation of electronic components, reducing their lifespan.
Damaging power surges can originate from many sources :
- Direct lightning strike to the power grid
- Earth potential rise from a nearby ground lightning strike
- Induced surges
- High Voltage Line to Low Voltage Line Fault
- High Impedance Load Switching
- Uncontrolled inrush current
- Adjacent equipment failure
Novaris plug-in surge filter unit is a professional grade powerline filter and surge protection unit especially designed to improve the power quality for sensitive, expensive and critical equipment like :
- High end audio systems
- Home Theatre and large flat screen TVs
- Network Infrasctructure
- Servers and workstations
- Medical equipment
- Mission critical control equipment
Most surge protection power boards only provide a single layer of protection between your valuable equipment and damaging transient signals. The Novaris surge filter employs a 3-stage surge protection network to provide a premium level of protection.
For more information, download our brochure here.
NOVARIS PP10 SPECIFICATIONS
MODELS IN THIS SERIES : PP10-2 / PP10-4 / PP10-6 / PP10-8
MODES OF PROTECTION : FULL MODE (L-N, L-PE, N-PE)
NOMINAL VOLTAGE : 230V / 50Hz (110V / 60Hz available)
MAXIMUM CONTINUOUS VOLTAGE : 275V / 50Hz (130V / 60Hz)
MAXIMUM DISCHARGE CURRENT (8/20μs) : 13 A
PROTECTIOIN STAGES : METAL OXIDE VARISTOR / LC FILTER / METAL OXIDE VARSTOR
RESPONSE TIME : INSTANTANEOUS
POWER CONSUMPTION (@230V 50Hz) : <1W
EARTH LEAKAGE CURRENT : <200μA
CONNECTION TYPE : IEC C14 INLET
CONNECTION TYPE - LOAD SIDE OUTLET : UNIVERSAL / BRITISH (UK) (USA / AUS)
NUMBER OF OUTLETS : 2 / 4 / 6 / 8
ENVIRONMENTAL : IP20
WEIGHT : 1.3KG
DIMENSIONS : 2 / 4 / 6 / 8
W : 155mm / 205mm / 255mm / 305mm
H : 140mm
D : 60mm
|Dimensions||16 × 32 × 80 cm|